Auntie H

Friday, June 01, 2007

It's June already?

It's been a while since I've updated, so I'll give it a whirl. Work has been chalk full of projects and changes and more projects. But, it helps the day go by!

Almost every weekend I’ve been working on some sort of meda project, including wedding and highlight videos, little league photos and ebay website layouts. (you don't wanna know) But I am grateful for extra money. I'm also teaching Digital Photography ONLINE, which sounds like it should be easy...but it's definitely been a paradigm shift. I created a blog to post the student's photos for display and critique. There have been a few growing pains, but I'm very proud of them!

However, I still seem to make time for fun relaxation and last weekend headed to Union Station for “Celebration at the Station” and “Jenny Day” So…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home